Notice to Authors for Preparation Paper for
Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica
Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica, founded in 1985, is sponsored by the Chinese Chemical Society and organized by the College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University. Since 1997, Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica has been indexed in SCI of ISI (US).
Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica is devoted to reporting new and original experimental and theoretical basic research of interest to physical chemists, biophysical chemists, and material physical chemists. Manuscripts that are essentially reporting data, applications of data, or reviews of the literature are not suitable for publication in Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica.
Submission of manuscripts
Manuscripts should be submitted to the Journal’s Web site: www.whxb.pku.edu.cn/journalx_wlhx_en/authorLogOn.action
All manuscripts must be accompanied by a Cover Letter that includes five specific points:
1) Manuscript title and Authors
2) Corresponding Author’s name, address, E-mail address, telephone, and fax numbers.
3) Designation of the Journal’s subject category that best fits the manuscript (see list under Sections of Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica)
4) Explanation of the manuscript’s significance, including its originality and its contribution to new knowledge in the field
5) List of at least three recommended Reviewers for the manuscript; include the address, telephone and fax numbers, and E-mail address for each suggested Reviewer.
For submission of hardcopy manuscripts, please contact the office at email@example.com.
Sections of Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica
1) THERMODYNAMICS, KINETICS, AND STRUCTURAL CHEMISTRY (chemical equilibrium and thermodynamic parameters, calorimetry, nonequilibrium thermodynamics and dissipative structure, statistical thermodynamics, macrokinetics, molecular dynamics, ultrafast dynamics, excited states, solution chemistry, complex fluids, solution structure, atmospheric chemistry, dynamic structure, molecular structure, bulk structure, clusters, spectroscopy)
2) THEORETICAL AND COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY (quantum chemistry, statistical mechanics, simulation methods and application, computational chemistry, chemical informatics)
3) ELECTROCHEMISTRY AND NEW ENERGY (electrode kinetics, interfacial electrochemistry, electrocatalysis, spectroelectrochemistry, electrochemical surface science, material electrochemistry, photoelectrochemistry, nano-electrochemistry, electrochemical energy conversion and storage, corrosion electrochemistry)
4) SOFT MATTER (Surfactant, dispersion system and rheological property, molecular assembly and aggregate, macromolecule, interface structure)
5) CATALYSIS AND SURFACE SCIENCE (heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, biomimetic catalysis, photocatalysis, environmental chemistry, green chemistry, membrane, surface structure, surface adsorption)
6) PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND RADIATION CHEMISTRY (photochemistry, photophysics, photographic chemistry, material photochemistry, plasma chemistry, radiation chemistry, optoelectronic devices)
7) BIOPHYSICAL CHEMISTRY (structure biophysical chemistry, Bio-photoelectric chemistry and thermodynamics, kinetics of life process)
8) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS (nano and meso structure, nanometer material, nanometer science, Physicochemical property of materials)
Communications report results whose immediate availability to the scientific community is deemed important. Communications are restricted to 5000 words or the equivalent (~12 double-spaced typewritten pages of text and 3~6 figures). A brief abstract of fewer than 200 words should be included. Communications may occasionally have a follow-up publication when the research is continued and a more complete account of the work is deemed necessary. Special efforts will be made to expedite the reviewing and the publication of communications, and relatively short time is provided for proofreading the galley proofs. Thus, Authors should ensure that manuscripts are in final, error-free form when submitted.
Articles should report original research that is expected to have a definable impact on the advancement of science and technology. Manuscripts should cover their subjects with thoroughness and clarity but should be as concise as possible. Articles are scheduled for publication in the order of acceptance within limitations of available space.
Reviews on active and rapidly changing fields will be published. Authors are encouraged to submit two-page proposals to the Editor-in-Chief for consideration.
Manuscripts must be prepared using accepted word-processing software, and all parts must be double-spaced. All pages must be numbered consecutively starting with the title page and including tables and figures. A standard font, in a size of 11 points or greater, must be used.
The various sections of the manuscript should be assembled in the following sequence:
Title and Authorship
Abstract and Keywords
Results and Discussion
Tables and Figures are inserted in the corresponding space of the text
Supporting Information Description
Copyright click here to download the Copyright Transfer file
The Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica Copyright Form must be completed and signed for each submitted manuscript. No substitute forms or attachments are acceptable. The form is a legal document; therefore, it must be signed as is. The signed form must be sent to the Editor assigned to the manuscript either by mail or by fax. For questions about the form or about signing the form, contact the Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica Copyright Office at +8610-62751724 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.