User Instructions for Submission System
After entering the information about the manuscript, please click “Complete submission” on the last page. Otherwise, the manuscript will remain in the draft, and the Editorial Board will be unable to proceed to the next processing stage.
1. Click “Online submission” under “Author Center” in the left column. Enter your username and password and then click “Login.” If this is your first time using this online submission system, please click “Register” first and fill in your personal information (please complete as much information as possible). Afterwards, click “Enter.” Upon successful registration, the system will send the username and password that you set up to your registered e-mail (please ensure that the e-mail address is accurate).
2. Click “Submission guide” and enter the basic information about your manuscript. If there are any special characters in the title, keywords, or abstract of your manuscript, you may enter them by clicking “Select special characters.”
3. When there are multiple authors, you are required to click “Search and add an author” to fill in the information for each of the authors.
4. You can recommend a reviewer or suggest avoiding a certain reviewer when reviewing your manuscript, for our reference.
6. When uploading your manuscript, please click “Browse” and select the manuscript that you wish to upload. Afterwards, click “Upload” and then “Complete submission” to submit your manuscript officially. The system will automatically inform you of your successful submission and send you an e-mail.
7. After revising the manuscript, you can submit the revised manuscript online on the “Submit revised manuscript” page; you must first select the revised version of the manuscript that you wish to replace before proceeding to the next step.
8. Please contact the Editorial Board should you encounter any issue when using the system.